The moving, detachable mowing device with draw-in roller of the Claas Lexion 480 combine harvester can be tilted up and locked in position. The straw chopper can also be tilted up and the grain pipe swivels out. The grain bin flap and hatch opens, the rotation filter swivels upwards and the detachable mowing device can be towed by the enclosed trailer. Tread tyres complete the picture.
- fold-out grain pipe
- moving, detachable mowing device can be tilted up and locked with the draw-in roller
- tilt-up straw choppe
- grain bin flap and hatch can be opened
- rotation filter swivels upwards
- tread tyres
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
Gritter, rear, for Claas Lexion 480
Item no. 42124
... / Including VAT