Forest rangers are responsible for managing forests. They decide on which trees and animals flourish within forests. Sustainable management in line with economic, ecological and social aspects are paramount and require forest rangers’ great commitment and specialist expertise. Forest rangers’ work is particularly important as part of conservation and preserving healthy forests.
The BRUDER forest ranger comes equipped with rifle, binoculars and hunting knife. His loyal Alsatian is always by his side during his day-to-day activities.
As the BRUDER forest ranger often works in challenging terrain, he must rely on a reliable vehicle. The Land Rover Defender Station Wagon combines fascinating off-road capability with durable design. Like all BRUDER vehicles this model was also based on the original in great detail. Thanks to its surprising details, such as the raised structure panel on the bonnet and the numerous functions not just Land Rover aficionados will be convinced by the developed model. In addition to the opening rear door as well as side doors, the bonnet opens to show off the detailed engine block. The rear seat and the drawbar coupling can also be removed. Suspension on both axles means there are no terrain boundaries during play time. The front axle can also be steered using the additional steering column, familiar from BRUDER tractors (within the scope of delivery) to give you a more natural playing experience. The matching transport kennel is included in this great set to safely transport the dog.
- Door opens
- spare wheel fixed on the tailgate
- detachable backseat
- Bonnet opens, featuring fold-out bonnet holder to give a detailed view of the engine block
- Forest ranger with dog and equipment
- spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16