The BRUDER police force is being enhanced. BRUDER emergency services will now also be able to police hard-to-reach terrain outside the city limits thanks to a 4x4 police pick-up truck.
The service vehicle is based on the familiar RAM 2500 and it features the appealing and striking colour design most of all typical in the US as well as a Light and Sound module fitted on the roof. Just like the real thing, the toy features a crew cab with four doors. All doors open to accommodate four bworld figures. This model at a scale of 1:16 features suspension on both axles to provide ride comfort and off-road capability. In this context, the front axle can be steered using the included steering wheel extension. The tailgate opens to transport it during play. The included police officer is excellently equipped and prepared for a number of potential deployments. The bworld police station (item no. 62730) and the Jeep Rubicon Unlimited as police vehicle (item no. 02526) from the ample range of emergency service vehicles and figures are particularly fitting additions.
- Cab made from transparent, high-quality plastic
- doors can be opened
- Tailgate opens
- Light and Sound Module
- spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
Adapter MB Sprinter and RAM Power Wagon
Item no. 42535
... / Including VAT