Many of us consider winter sports a synonym with escaping from our stressful day-to-day lives, fresh mountain breezes and a stunning view of an array of snow-covered mountain ranges. These are the regions where snowmobiles are very popular as they can safely speed across ski slopes like no other means of transport. In this process, the BRUDER snowmobile is suitable for racing across slopes, but also as a commercial vehicle to provide support in any type of services required at the top of a mountain. It goes without saying that the driver is equipped for racing with protective equipment, featuring a protective helmet as well as gloves. The full-suspension chassis features an elastomer chain and in combination with the oscillating front axle with skiers the snowmobile safely moves across rough terrain. The snowmobile's seat is designed for two persons which means there is always the option of giving another bworld pillion passenger a lift. We recommend item enhancements, such as the male skier (item no. 60040) or the female skier (item no. 60420) from our vast BRUDER winter range. The Land Rover Defender Station Wagon is a powerful match to reach your destination and use the snowmobile in any conditions. The vehicle combines fascinating off-road qualities with timeless Land Rover design. In addition to the opening rear door as well as side doors, the bonnet opens to show off the detailed engine block. The rear seat and the drawbar coupling can also be removed. Suspension on both axles means there are no terrain boundaries during play time. The front axle can also be steered using the additional steering column, familiar from BRUDER tractors (within the scope of delivery) to give you a more natural playing experience. Use the modern trailer to transport the snowmobile, it features a fold-down ramp and outriggers at the front as well as back. Attach the four, included wheel chocks in various positions on the platform to secure the snowmobile.
- spare wheel fixed on the tailgate
- detachable backseat
- Bonnet opens, featuring fold-out bonnet holder to give a detailed view of the engine block
- Cutting-edge trailer with fold-down ramp, outriggers at the front and rear as well as 4 wheel chocks that can be fitted on the platform
- spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
- incl. removable drawbar coupling
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16