The fire service must respond quickly in the event of fires and send the fire engine. The command vehicle manages incidents and fire engines with extinguishing agents, ladders and equipment follow. The responsible manager coordinates efforts to save lives and fight fires from the command vehicle. The Land Rover Defender is almost unstoppable on its way to an incident. Its off-road capabilities are legendary. Just like the original, the BRUDER model features off-road axle suspension. Ackermann steering geometry including a drag link extension through the vehicle's roof enable to realistically imitate incident scenarios. In this process, the fire fighter figure (officer-in-charge) can be equipped with the enclosed accessories. The incident light module including siren on the roof clears the way to the scene of the incident. In addition to three different siren sounds, the module can also output the vehicle's engine sound.
- 2 side doors can be opened
- spare wheel fixed on the tailgate
- tailgate can be opened
- detachable backseat
- Bonnet opens, featuring fold-out bonnet holder to give a detailed view of the engine block
- Fire fighter in uniform featuring helmet, gloves, radio device and fire extinguisher
- spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
- incl. removable drawbar coupling
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
Doors Land Rover fire dept.
Item no. 42559
... / Including VAT